Today we have a long awaited release by many, Fabian's Gordon! We are celebrating this release today with Carson's birthday, so make sure to give him your birthday wishes! Gordon was a joint venture between Carson, Fabian, Riley, and myself, and we hope you enjoy him to your hearts content!
With Gordon, he marks new features for our TTTE TRS19 range:
1. Joystick support for eye and face control, this is only supported with Trainz Plus currently but will work in normal TRS19 when that is available. Wheeshing is also supported, you will need to bind all of these controls in your Trainz Settings.
2. New smoke effects, Riley has been working on these and the old time constant steaming whistle should be fixed.
3. 3 part whistles have been a thing in many other Trainz models, and now it is the case for Gordon! 3 part whistles are more accurate in their sound and how a real whistle reacts. We hope you like how his sounds.
4. Track sounds! This is a big addition that you may not understand the difference until you run the model. When Gordon moves, the track sounds are now replaced by track sounds from the show further enhancing your TV series experience.
5. He is multiplayer ready! Gordon and all of his assets are available on the Download Station so you can use him in your own multiplayer sessions. Eyes also are sent via multiplayer now, so multiple players can run Gordon and have their eyes and faces change on your screen! Big thanks to Riley for creating this script and Terry Palmer at N3V Games for helping us fix our script.